Re: [Sufi_Poetry] Do u think that Muslims r bad or good?what exactly about them?

  • Rafay Seyal
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 3, 2007
      From the blessed pen of
      Hadrat Abu Anees Muhammad Barkat Ali, QaddasAllaahu  Ta'alaa Sirruhul 'Azeez

      Founder of Daar-ul-Ehsaan:
      ( 1 )

      Whatever happens, happens as per the Will of Allaah Divine Will  is Absolute wisdom.

      No Act of the All Wise is without Wisdom, every command is based upon wisdom.

      “Watch the Wisdom of My Might

      I am The Almighty, Omnipotent; I do whatever I will to do
      No one can ever even dare to object.  Do not criticize My Wisdom
      To watch (and understand) My Wisdom is to watch ME!
      Yours is to watch . . . not to do
      What I say . . . listen (respectfully, with consent)
      Whatever I do . . . watch
      Whatever I Will is what I dictate to be written
      Whatever I Will is what I erase
      There is no one who can stop Me.

      My (divine) decree (Is from) My Power

      more can be found here ==> http://www.daar-ul-ehsaan.org/Pearls/pg2.htm