Re: [Sufi_Poetry] Do u think that Muslims r bad or good?what exactly about them?

  • Rafay Seyal
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 3, 2007
      As Salamu 'alaykum Shaikh Mehdi and fellow Members!

      Indeed it is so sad that "believers" condemn one another when Allah loves all... Jesus loves all... Muhammad loves all - peace and blessings be upon them!  i, who is no one, feel how can anyone judge another person or be a self-proclaimed guide of others when hearts are so impure and the dziker is suspiciously missing???  instead there is soccer in the heart, football in the heart, TV in the heart, dunia in the heart, pride in the heart and nafs-ul-amarah bis soo in the heart... corrupting and staining the heart with darkness... starting with my own sinful self!  until i cross paths with a true shaikh... One who causes my heart to fall into automatic and profuse dziker, i need to keep a healthy distance from those so-called believers... if anything, to protect them from my own evil nafs! until then, i will share some pears of wisdom from Shaikh Barkat Ali Qaddas Allahu Ta'la Sirrhul Aziz.

      Ma'Salam

      Rafay

      P.S. It was great seeing you at the Lama Foundation.  How are things going for you now a days.

      Message 2 of 4 , Jun 3, 2007
        From the blessed pen of
        Hadrat Abu Anees Muhammad Barkat Ali, QaddasAllaahu  Ta'alaa Sirruhul 'Azeez

        Founder of Daar-ul-Ehsaan:
        ( 1 )

        Whatever happens, happens as per the Will of Allaah Divine Will  is Absolute wisdom.

        No Act of the All Wise is without Wisdom, every command is based upon wisdom.

        “Watch the Wisdom of My Might

        I am The Almighty, Omnipotent; I do whatever I will to do
        No one can ever even dare to object.  Do not criticize My Wisdom
        To watch (and understand) My Wisdom is to watch ME!
        Yours is to watch . . . not to do
        What I say . . . listen (respectfully, with consent)
        Whatever I do . . . watch
        Whatever I Will is what I dictate to be written
        Whatever I Will is what I erase
        There is no one who can stop Me.

        My (divine) decree (Is from) My Power

        more can be found here ==> http://www.daar-ul-ehsaan.org/Pearls/pg2.htm