RE: [Sufi_Poetry] Do u think that Muslims r bad or good?what exactly about them?

  • isham ishaya
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 2, 2007
      amin to that brother~isham

      >From: "Sheikh Mehdi abd al Qadir Malang" <mehdimalang@...>
      >To: Sufi_Poetry@yahoogroups.com
      >Subject: [Sufi_Poetry] Do u think that Muslims r bad or good?what exactly
      >about them?
      >Date: Sun, 03 Jun 2007 02:53:04 -0000
      >
      >My daughter asked me to answer this question off the Internet.
      > The word Muslim means one who has surrender their life to god.
      >The Islamic faith has the same problems as all other religions;
      >people take personal belief and culture plus bad interruption and act
      >upon that. In Islam, it states if you harm an innocent person, you
      >harm the whole world. I have even read In Christian pamphlets put out
      >by a church that Allah is a moon god these ideas come from uneducated
      >people. When Jesus prayed he spoke Aramaic. The word for god in
      >Aramaic is Allah. I have even heard Muslims hate Christians. How can
      >one religion hate another when they both have Jesus teaching in the
      >same book? The Quran has Jesus teachings and talks about the second
      >coming. Many Muslims have a Quran and a Bible. The world is to full
      >of people and governments saying I am right and everyone else is
      >wrong instead of saying, lets work together and bring peace into the
      >world
      >"As it states in the Quran: `Oh you who believe, stand up firmly for
      >justice, as witnesses to God, even if it be against yourselves, or
      >your parents, or your kin, and whether it be against rich or poor;
      >for God can best protect both. Do not follow any passion, lest you
      >not be just. And if you distort or decline to do justice, verily God
      >is well-acquainted with all that you do.'" (Quran 4:135)

    • Rafay Seyal
      Message 2 of 4 , Jun 3, 2007
        As Salamu 'alaykum Shaikh Mehdi and fellow Members!

        Indeed it is so sad that "believers" condemn one another when Allah loves all... Jesus loves all... Muhammad loves all - peace and blessings be upon them!  i, who is no one, feel how can anyone judge another person or be a self-proclaimed guide of others when hearts are so impure and the dziker is suspiciously missing???  instead there is soccer in the heart, football in the heart, TV in the heart, dunia in the heart, pride in the heart and nafs-ul-amarah bis soo in the heart... corrupting and staining the heart with darkness... starting with my own sinful self!  until i cross paths with a true shaikh... One who causes my heart to fall into automatic and profuse dziker, i need to keep a healthy distance from those so-called believers... if anything, to protect them from my own evil nafs! until then, i will share some pears of wisdom from Shaikh Barkat Ali Qaddas Allahu Ta'la Sirrhul Aziz.

        Ma'Salam

        Rafay

        P.S. It was great seeing you at the Lama Foundation.  How are things going for you now a days.

        Message 3 of 4 , Jun 3, 2007
          From the blessed pen of
          Hadrat Abu Anees Muhammad Barkat Ali, QaddasAllaahu  Ta'alaa Sirruhul 'Azeez

          Founder of Daar-ul-Ehsaan:
          ( 1 )

          Whatever happens, happens as per the Will of Allaah Divine Will  is Absolute wisdom.

          No Act of the All Wise is without Wisdom, every command is based upon wisdom.

          “Watch the Wisdom of My Might

          I am The Almighty, Omnipotent; I do whatever I will to do
          No one can ever even dare to object.  Do not criticize My Wisdom
          To watch (and understand) My Wisdom is to watch ME!
          Yours is to watch . . . not to do
          What I say . . . listen (respectfully, with consent)
          Whatever I do . . . watch
          Whatever I Will is what I dictate to be written
          Whatever I Will is what I erase
          There is no one who can stop Me.

          My (divine) decree (Is from) My Power

          more can be found here ==> http://www.daar-ul-ehsaan.org/Pearls/pg2.htm