Do u think that Muslims r bad or good?what exactly about them?

  • Sheikh Mehdi abd al Qadir Malang
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 2, 2007
      My daughter asked me to answer this question off the Internet.
      The word Muslim means one who has surrender their life to god.
      The Islamic faith has the same problems as all other religions;
      people take personal belief and culture plus bad interruption and act
      upon that. In Islam, it states if you harm an innocent person, you
      harm the whole world. I have even read In Christian pamphlets put out
      by a church that Allah is a moon god these ideas come from uneducated
      people. When Jesus prayed he spoke Aramaic. The word for god in
      Aramaic is Allah. I have even heard Muslims hate Christians. How can
      one religion hate another when they both have Jesus teaching in the
      same book? The Quran has Jesus teachings and talks about the second
      coming. Many Muslims have a Quran and a Bible. The world is to full
      of people and governments saying I am right and everyone else is
      wrong instead of saying, lets work together and bring peace into the
      world
      "As it states in the Quran: `Oh you who believe, stand up firmly for
      justice, as witnesses to God, even if it be against yourselves, or
      your parents, or your kin, and whether it be against rich or poor;
      for God can best protect both. Do not follow any passion, lest you
      not be just. And if you distort or decline to do justice, verily God
      is well-acquainted with all that you do.'" (Quran 4:135)
    • isham ishaya
      Message 2 of 4 , Jun 2, 2007
        amin to that brother~isham

        >From: "Sheikh Mehdi abd al Qadir Malang" <mehdimalang@...>
        >To: Sufi_Poetry@yahoogroups.com
        >Subject: [Sufi_Poetry] Do u think that Muslims r bad or good?what exactly
        >about them?
        >Date: Sun, 03 Jun 2007 02:53:04 -0000
        >
        >My daughter asked me to answer this question off the Internet.
        > The word Muslim means one who has surrender their life to god.
        >The Islamic faith has the same problems as all other religions;
        >people take personal belief and culture plus bad interruption and act
        >upon that. In Islam, it states if you harm an innocent person, you
        >harm the whole world. I have even read In Christian pamphlets put out
        >by a church that Allah is a moon god these ideas come from uneducated
        >people. When Jesus prayed he spoke Aramaic. The word for god in
        >Aramaic is Allah. I have even heard Muslims hate Christians. How can
        >one religion hate another when they both have Jesus teaching in the
        >same book? The Quran has Jesus teachings and talks about the second
        >coming. Many Muslims have a Quran and a Bible. The world is to full
        >of people and governments saying I am right and everyone else is
        >wrong instead of saying, lets work together and bring peace into the
        >world
        >"As it states in the Quran: `Oh you who believe, stand up firmly for
        >justice, as witnesses to God, even if it be against yourselves, or
        >your parents, or your kin, and whether it be against rich or poor;
        >for God can best protect both. Do not follow any passion, lest you
        >not be just. And if you distort or decline to do justice, verily God
        >is well-acquainted with all that you do.'" (Quran 4:135)

      • Rafay Seyal
        Message 3 of 4 , Jun 3, 2007
          As Salamu 'alaykum Shaikh Mehdi and fellow Members!

          Indeed it is so sad that "believers" condemn one another when Allah loves all... Jesus loves all... Muhammad loves all - peace and blessings be upon them!  i, who is no one, feel how can anyone judge another person or be a self-proclaimed guide of others when hearts are so impure and the dziker is suspiciously missing???  instead there is soccer in the heart, football in the heart, TV in the heart, dunia in the heart, pride in the heart and nafs-ul-amarah bis soo in the heart... corrupting and staining the heart with darkness... starting with my own sinful self!  until i cross paths with a true shaikh... One who causes my heart to fall into automatic and profuse dziker, i need to keep a healthy distance from those so-called believers... if anything, to protect them from my own evil nafs! until then, i will share some pears of wisdom from Shaikh Barkat Ali Qaddas Allahu Ta'la Sirrhul Aziz.

          Ma'Salam

          Rafay

          P.S. It was great seeing you at the Lama Foundation.  How are things going for you now a days.

          Message 4 of 4 , Jun 3, 2007
            From the blessed pen of
            Hadrat Abu Anees Muhammad Barkat Ali, QaddasAllaahu  Ta'alaa Sirruhul 'Azeez

            Founder of Daar-ul-Ehsaan:
            ( 1 )

            Whatever happens, happens as per the Will of Allaah Divine Will  is Absolute wisdom.

            No Act of the All Wise is without Wisdom, every command is based upon wisdom.

            “Watch the Wisdom of My Might

            I am The Almighty, Omnipotent; I do whatever I will to do
            No one can ever even dare to object.  Do not criticize My Wisdom
            To watch (and understand) My Wisdom is to watch ME!
            Yours is to watch . . . not to do
            What I say . . . listen (respectfully, with consent)
            Whatever I do . . . watch
            Whatever I Will is what I dictate to be written
            Whatever I Will is what I erase
            There is no one who can stop Me.

            My (divine) decree (Is from) My Power

            more can be found here ==> http://www.daar-ul-ehsaan.org/Pearls/pg2.htm