Hadith

  • Sheikh Mehdi abd al Qadir Malang
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 22, 2006
      Allah+s Apostle said in Hajjat-al-Wada, "Which month (of the year) do
      you think is most sacred?" The people said, "This current month of ours
      (the month of Dhull-Hijja)." He said, "Which town (country) do you
      think is the most sacred?" They said, "This city of ours (Mecca)." He
      said, "Which day do you think is the most sacred?" The people
      said, "This day of ours." He then said, "Allah, the Blessed, the
      Supreme, has made your blood, your property and your honor as sacred as
      this day of yours in this town of yours, in this month of yours (and
      such protection cannot be slighted) except rightfully." He then said
      thrice, "Have I conveyed Allah's Message (to you)?" The people answered
      him each time saying, "Yes." The Prophet added, "May Allah be merciful
      to you (or, woe on you)! Do not revert to disbelief after me by cutting
      the necks of each other."