hadith

  • Sheikh Mehdi abd al Qadir Malang
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 8, 2006
      (the mother of the faithful believers) Al-Harith bin Hisham asked
      Allah's Apostle "O Allah's Apostle! How is the Divine Inspiration
      revealed to you?" Allah's Apostle replied, "Sometimes it is
      (revealed) like the ringing of a bell, this form of Inspiration is
      the hardest of all and then this state passes off after I have
      grasped what is inspired. Sometimes the Angel comes in the form of a
      man and talks to me and I grasp whatever he says." 'Aisha added:
      Verily I saw the Prophet being inspired Divinely on a very cold day
      and noticed the sweat dropping from his forehead (as the Inspiration
      was over).
      ---------------------------------
      the Quran) to make haste therewith." (75.16) said "Allah's Apostle
      used to bear the revelation with great trouble and used to move his
      lips (quickly) with the Inspiration." Ibn 'Abbas moved his lips
      saying, "I am moving my lips in front of you as Allah's Apostle used
      to move his." Said moved his lips saying: "I am moving my lips, as I
      saw Ibn 'Abbas moving his." Ibn 'Abbas added, "So Allah
      revealed 'Move not your tongue concerning (the Qur'an) to make haste
      therewith. It is for us to collect it and to give you (O Muhammad)
      the ability to recite it (the Qur'an)' (75.16-17) which means that
      Allah will make him (the Prophet ) remember the portion of the
      Qur'an which was revealed at that time by heart and recite it. The
      Statement of Allah: 'And 'when we have recited it to you (O Muhammad
      through Gabriel) then you follow its (Qur'an) recital' (75.18)
      means 'listen to it and be silent. Then it is for Us (Allah) to make
      it clear to you' (75.19) means 'Then it is (for Allah) to make you
      recite it (and its meaning will be clear by itself through your
      tongue). Afterwards, Allah's Apostle used to listen to Gabriel
      whenever he came and after his departure he used to recite it as
      Gabriel had recited it."
    • Sheikh Mehdi abd al Qadir Malang
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 15, 2006
        Allah's Apostle said, "The Hour will not be established till two (huge)
        groups fight against each other, their claim being one and the same."