Shakir \/ fakir

  • Sheikh Mehdi abd al Qadir Malang
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 5, 2006
      Shakir \/ fakir same word different countries. If we look to deeply
      at something, do we see the water at the bottom of the well or do we
      just see the darkness Mehdi
      These spiritual window shoppers, who idly ask,
      How much is that? Oh, I am just looking.
      They handle a hundred items and put them down,
      shadows with no capital.

      What is spent on love and two eyes wet with weeping.
      But these walk into a shop, and their whole lives pass suddenly in
      that moment, in that shop.

      Where did you go? "Nowhere."
      What did you have to eat? "Nothing much."

      Even if you don't know what you want,
      buy something, to be part of the exchanging flow.

      Start a huge, foolish, project like Noah.

      It makes absolutely no difference what people think of you.

      Jalaluddin Rumi
      Mathnawi, VI, 831-845