RE: [Sufi_Poetry] fill a hole in to escape not dig it deeper

  • isham ishaya
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 5, 2006
      hey,what's a shakir? Is that a fakir who is also a sheik?... also here is
      some food for thought.so many people mistake simple words like the antedote
      between the shakir and the dervish.

      Isn't everything around us is not the work of man,but of god? and
      even the human twists we apply to gods creation is still the will of god. So
      refusing to create separation between god,or god's will and what is given us
      to experience from day to day seems like just a higher dimensional
      perspective than the more common view that dunya is bad etc.
      it seems to me that what is leaving thru the process of spiritual
      purification is all the falsity that one has accrued from a lifestyle that
      is frozen in a definition of lack and fear,which is something that has been
      taught us by the other limited beings we are surrounded with.
      Seeing Allahs will in what we are given, and being thankful for it... for
      the earth and all her blessings,for a beautiful day, seems like common sense
      to me. how will allah give more if we can't even be thankful for what we
      have?
      Being greatful for the gifts in my life has definitely opened the door
      wider for god's love and my experience of it. praise leads to
      gratitude,which leads to more love between people,and all the places there
      is a lack will be filled. eventually this leads to compassion which is more
      evolved than unconditional love......it's the love plus the wisdom to know
      how to really help someone.And that wisdom comes from being focused on god.
      And yes that gives the experience that all this is creation,a
      dream.....but for all the sham and dissapointment and pain,it is still also
      full of beauty and love and pleasure. this creation is very real for us
      untill true knowledge dawns,so why not treat it as god's body with love and
      gratitude,never forgetting for a moment our creator,and never forgetting our
      experiences are given to us as a gift ...and yes they will pass,it all
      will....even more of a reason why we should cherish this moment, It is our
      divine gift from god~ Isham