Is he gone

  • rafay_seyal
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 28, 2006
      Is he gone

      Where did he go?

      He was just here

      I saw him

      He was sitting there

      He was singing a song

      Something beautiful

      About rainbows and dreams

      I thought I would see him in a few minutes

      But he disappeared forever

      Never to be seen by my eyes again

      God how sweet his voice was

      Is he really gone?

      He was just here

      Rafay Mustafa Seyal
    • Rafay Seyal
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 2, 2006
        Salaam brother...
        these words reflect a deep dissatisfaction for the world and a deep hope for Allah's promises.
        rafay

        Mehdi Malang <mehdimalang@...> wrote:
        peace be with you
        the love and longing speaks thought your heart, my brother
        love mehdi

        Yahoo! Mail