added in the last 7 days
Suffolk Lawyers for Justice oversees the representation of indigent defendants in fourteen courts in the Boston area. Membership in this group is limited to SLJ staff, board, and panel attorneys and our colleagues from CPCS and law school clinical programs. Members are invited to share ideas and information related to the fair representation of indigent clients. Members are prohibited from sharing any information posted herein with any law enforcement or prosecuting authorities.
- Criminal Justice
- Feb 23, 2009
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages from new members require approval.
- All members can post messages.