What's Wrong with The Apple IPad

  • Sensei J. Richard Kirkham B.Sc
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 4 1:41 PM
      What's Wrong with The Apple IPad by Rick Kirkham

      I got a
      chance to play around with the Ipad yesterday. I found the drag and drop menu easy to use. The virtual keypad was neat though I had to hover
      over it so I wouldn't touch the keys. As an ebook author I love the
      ebook format which looks like you're turning pages. This works great due to the touch screen feature. So what's wrong with the Apple IPad...?

      http://newbieservices.com/BookAds/index.php/topic,240.msg291.html#msg291