Who's Visiting Your Website and Who's Buying Your Products? by J. Richard Kirkham

  • Sensei J. Richard Kirkham B.Sc.
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 5, 2009
      Who's Visiting Your Website and Who's Buying Your Products? by J. Richard Kirkham

      The Number One Problem for Internet Marketers is Not Sales It's Knowing where sales and visitors came from! "I've placed 100 classifieds and no sales!" "I've place 200 classifieds and only got one sale!" Now, if you ask those marketers where that sale came from they don't have a clue. Here's how to solve this dilemma, increase your traffic to your website or blog AND increase your sales...!

      Join Newbieservices.com Book Ads Marketing Advise and Free Post Ads Forum

      http://newbieservices.com/BookAds/?trartwgroup

      http://newbieservices.com/Articles/TrackArt.htm?wgroup