How to Block Better with Resale Rights Two Bucks

  • Sensei J. Richard Kirkham B.Sc
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 11, 2006
      Only $2.00 How to Block Better with Resale Rights

      In this instant download ebook I will give you the principles of effective blocking along with some innovative drills and exercises to practice both on your own and with a partner to improve your ability to block punches and kicks even under the stress of a real life attack. You have resale rights to this book. You can sell this book as many times as you like AND KEEP ALL THE MONEY.

      http://kirkhamsebooks.com/MartialArts/BlockingBetterEbook_m.htm