Re: FR: Search/replace in all open files and directory

  • keysmcplay
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 20, 2007
      YES! I'm excited that a Multi-File Search is in the works. This is
      just about the only feature that I'm having to use a different program
      for. Having the Multi-file Search (open files or directories with
      recursion and filter options) along with the Collaboration features
      and how smooth SubEthaEdit already is... would be just about perfect.

      Thanks. Any ETA for when we might see this new feature?

      Marc