Re: [SubEthaEdit] Recycling code coloring?!?!
- On 07.03.2007, at 16:12, Eric wrote:
> Anybody know how to add code coloring for a file extension?Hi Eric.
> That is, when I open a file with the extension .cpy, I want the
> code to be colored the same
> way a .py file is colored.
Currently there isn't a ui for that yet, but you can add extensions
1) Hold down option, go to "Mode/Show in Finder/Python.mode"
2) Navigate to Resources
3) Open ModeSettings.xml in SubEthaEdit
4) Add a line saying "<extension>cpy</extension>" after line 5.
5) Save and select "Mode/Reload Modes"