Re: [SubEthaEdit] Recycling code coloring?!?!

    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 13 5:12 AM
      On 07.03.2007, at 16:12, Eric wrote:

      > Anybody know how to add code coloring for a file extension?
      >
      > That is, when I open a file with the extension .cpy, I want the
      > code to be colored the same
      > way a .py file is colored.

      Hi Eric.

      Currently there isn't a ui for that yet, but you can add extensions
      as follows:
      1) Hold down option, go to "Mode/Show in Finder/Python.mode"
      2) Navigate to Resources
      3) Open ModeSettings.xml in SubEthaEdit
      4) Add a line saying "<extension>cpy</extension>" after line 5.
      5) Save and select "Mode/Reload Modes"

      HTH,