Re: [SubEthaEdit] SubEthaEdit localizations for 2.6.1 and 2.6.2

  • Alexander Henket
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 10, 2007
      Yes I saw the two releases follow each other very quickly. Thanks for
      uploading beforehand. I always try to follow your releases at
      shortest notice possible. Releasing if possible the same day you do.
      I had already posted notice to some Dutch forums, about the new
      versions. Maybe I was a little bit over enthusiastic in this case...

      Regards,

      Alexander

      Op 10-mrt-2007, om 12:58 heeft Martin Pittenauer het volgende
      geschreven: