Re: [SubEthaEdit] SubEthaEdit localizations for 2.6.1 and 2.6.2

    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 10, 2007
      On 10.03.2007, at 11:24, Alexander Henket wrote:

      > I sent the Dutch version for both 2.6.1 (March, 6) and 2.6.2 (March,
      > 9) to Martins address, but I did not get an answer, nor do I see them
      > in the files section of the Yahoo group. I wasn't expecting anything
      > for 2.6.2 yet, but 2.6.1 could have been one there. Is he on holiday
      > by any chance? Should I send it to someone else?

      I'm there, but as you might imagine, we were quite busy working on
      the issues that required the 2.6.2 release. I will upload the 2.6.2
      resources later this weekend.

    • Alexander Henket
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 10, 2007
        Yes I saw the two releases follow each other very quickly. Thanks for
        uploading beforehand. I always try to follow your releases at
        shortest notice possible. Releasing if possible the same day you do.
        I had already posted notice to some Dutch forums, about the new
        versions. Maybe I was a little bit over enthusiastic in this case...

        Regards,

        Alexander

        Op 10-mrt-2007, om 12:58 heeft Martin Pittenauer het volgende
        geschreven: