SubEthaEdit localizations for 2.6.1 and 2.6.2

  • Alexander Henket
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 10 2:24 AM
      Hi,

      I sent the Dutch version for both 2.6.1 (March, 6) and 2.6.2 (March,
      9) to Martins address, but I did not get an answer, nor do I see them
      in the files section of the Yahoo group. I wasn't expecting anything
      for 2.6.2 yet, but 2.6.1 could have been one there. Is he on holiday
      by any chance? Should I send it to someone else?

      Best regards,

      Alexander Henket
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 10 3:58 AM
        On 10.03.2007, at 11:24, Alexander Henket wrote:

        > I sent the Dutch version for both 2.6.1 (March, 6) and 2.6.2 (March,
        > 9) to Martins address, but I did not get an answer, nor do I see them
        > in the files section of the Yahoo group. I wasn't expecting anything
        > for 2.6.2 yet, but 2.6.1 could have been one there. Is he on holiday
        > by any chance? Should I send it to someone else?

        I'm there, but as you might imagine, we were quite busy working on
        the issues that required the 2.6.2 release. I will upload the 2.6.2
        resources later this weekend.

      • Alexander Henket
        Message 3 of 3 , Mar 10 4:24 AM
          Yes I saw the two releases follow each other very quickly. Thanks for
          uploading beforehand. I always try to follow your releases at
          shortest notice possible. Releasing if possible the same day you do.
          I had already posted notice to some Dutch forums, about the new
          versions. Maybe I was a little bit over enthusiastic in this case...

          Regards,

          Alexander

          Op 10-mrt-2007, om 12:58 heeft Martin Pittenauer het volgende
          geschreven: