Recycling code coloring?!?!

  • Eric
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 7 7:12 AM
      Anybody know how to add code coloring for a file extension?

      That is, when I open a file with the extension .cpy, I want the code to be colored the same
      way a .py file is colored.

      Thanks.
      Eric
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 13 5:12 AM
        On 07.03.2007, at 16:12, Eric wrote:

        > Anybody know how to add code coloring for a file extension?
        >
        > That is, when I open a file with the extension .cpy, I want the
        > code to be colored the same
        > way a .py file is colored.

        Hi Eric.

        Currently there isn't a ui for that yet, but you can add extensions
        as follows:
        1) Hold down option, go to "Mode/Show in Finder/Python.mode"
        2) Navigate to Resources
        3) Open ModeSettings.xml in SubEthaEdit
        4) Add a line saying "<extension>cpy</extension>" after line 5.
        5) Save and select "Mode/Reload Modes"

        HTH,