Syntax folding

  • Alexander Henket
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 9, 2007
      Hi,

      One of the cool features I've recently come to appreciate in a few of
      the editors I work in is syntax folding. The ability to fold stuff like:

      foreach a $l {
      # lots of lines
      # lots of lines
      }

      foreach a $l { ...

      Is just great for getting a good view on large documents with code.
      Any such feature planned/possible for SubEthaEdit?

      Regards,

      Alexander
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 9, 2007
        On 09.02.2007, at 19:30, Alexander Henket wrote:

        > Any such feature planned/possible for SubEthaEdit?

        As we get an increasing number of requests for that feature, it is
        certainly on our agenda.