Re: [SubEthaEdit] SubEthaEdit icons

    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 7, 2007
      On 06.02.2007, at 21:53, Pat Dengler wrote:
      > I'm not sure that I can do that with pref files though...some are
      > not clearly associated with files. The pref files that don't have
      > the SEE icon are set to 'none' but once an app has been chosen, I
      > can't get it back to 'none'.

      That's a purely cosmetical concern, if I understand correctly?

      The problem is that SubEthaEdit is capable of editing .plist files,
      tells the Finder so and automatically gets assigned. Indeed you can't
      blank icon.

      If this is a heartfelt issue, please contact me at
      monkeys@... and I will send you a personal build of
      SubEthaEdit that doesn't tell the Finder that it's capable of
      editing .plist files...