SQL formatter

  • clofresh
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 5, 2007
      I was wondering if anyone has made SQL formatter for Subethaedit? I always use this site  to format my SQL, but it would be great if I could just highlight some SQL and hit a shortcut in Subethaedit to have it done for me. Technically it's possible because that formatting site I use provides a web service , but I tried using Python's SOAPy to access the web service and couldn't format my SOAP messages to get a proper response.  Would anyone be interested in working with me on this project? I'm sure I'm not the only one who could benefit from a SQL formatter.