Re: [SubEthaEdit] Customize Toolbar

    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 5, 2007
      On 31.12.2006, at 20:20, Eric wrote:

      > So, I've found how to customize the toolbar. And now, I want to add a
      > save button, but I can't find the save button in the list of available
      > icons.
      >
      > Is this not possible? Or, am I just not doing it correctly?

      Usually Cocoa Applications tend to not have save buttons in the
      toolbar. There might even be a human interface guideline advising
      against it, if I remember correctly.

      However I attached two files you can place in your "Library/
      Application Support/SubEthaEdit/Scripts" Folder. After a "Reload
      Scripts" in the script menu, or an application restart a save button
      should show up in the toolbar customization dialog.

      Have fun,
      Martin
    • EricBrian
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 5, 2007
        On 1/5/07, Martin Pittenauer <map@...> wrote:

        On 31.12.2006, at 20:20, Eric wrote:

        > So, I've found how to customize the toolbar. And now, I want to add a
        > save button, but I can't find the save button in the list of available
        > icons.
        >
        > Is this not possible? Or, am I just not doing it correctly?

        Usually Cocoa Applications tend to not have save buttons in the
        toolbar. There might even be a human interface guideline advising
        against it, if I remember correctly.

        However I attached two files you can place in your "Library/
        Application Support/SubEthaEdit/Scripts" Folder. After a "Reload
        Scripts" in the script menu, or an application restart a save button
        should show up in the toolbar customization dialog.

        Have fun,
        Martin

        __._,_.

          Thank you! :) It worked nicely.