Templates/Stationary

  • giraffestat
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 8, 2006
      I'll be the first to admit that I'm only using SubEthaEdit as a plain
      old text editor. We collaborate b/w all the people involved in the
      project, mark-up on the fly before moving copy into packaging,
      quickstart guides, etc. I'm wondering if there's something like the
      equivalent of templates, or Text Wrangler's Stationary?
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 11, 2006
        On 08.12.2006, at 20:08, giraffestat wrote:

        > I'll be the first to admit that I'm only using SubEthaEdit as a plain
        > old text editor. We collaborate b/w all the people involved in the
        > project, mark-up on the fly before moving copy into packaging,
        > quickstart guides, etc. I'm wondering if there's something like the
        > equivalent of templates, or Text Wrangler's Stationary?

        We currently have something that's not official yet.
        Contact me at monkeys@..., and I will try to get you up
        and running with a custom mode.