Survey on Distributed Pair Programming

  • riad.djemili
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 22, 2006
      Hello,

      My name is Riad Djemili. I'm a computer science student at the Freie
      Universit├Ąt Berlin in Germany. I'm working on a graduation thesis,
      which aims at examining distributed pair programming.

      For this I've compiled a short questionnaire, which I would like to
      get as much as programmers as possible to answer. The survey is
      completely academic and has no commercial aims. This questionnaire is
      mainly aimed at programmers that have already worked with pair
      programming, ideally even distributed pair programming. It takes about
      10 minutes to complete it. The URL is as following:

      http://survey.mi.fu-berlin.de/dpp

      Why should you take the questionnaire? You would help me in
      understanding in which ways distributed pair programming is currently
      used and therefore help me to research how distributed pair
      programming tools could be improved in general.

      If you're interested in further information about the results of my
      work, you'll be able to leave your e-Mail after answering the
      questionnaire. Your e-mail won't be used for any other reason then
      this and will be deleted as soon as you've been contacted on the
      results of the survey.

      This survey will be up until the 10st of July 2006. Please feel free
      to notify other potentially interested participants of this survey.

      If you have any comments on this announcement, on the questions or on
      the topic in general, please don't hesitate to contact me at my e-mail
      address:

      djemili@...-berlin.de

      Many thanks in advance,
      Riad Djemili