Re: Any chance tabbed edit panes are coming soon?

  • richstyles247
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 13, 2006
      In a somewhat related question, do you have any plans for a "project
      drawer" to navigate easily within a folder/project directory?

      I tend to jump around within a directory a lot so having a drawer on
      the side would really make this a cut above the rest.

      Message 2 of 4 , Jun 14, 2006
        On 14.06.2006, at 00:33, richstyles247 wrote:

        > In a somewhat related question, do you have any plans for a "project
        > drawer" to navigate easily within a folder/project directory?
        >
        > I tend to jump around within a directory a lot so having a drawer on
        > the side would really make this a cut above the rest.

        While that's on our list, I cannot permit whether this feature makes
        it into the next major release.

        For general window navigation, you could try pressing ctrl-1 for some
        short term relief in the mean time.