Re: [SubEthaEdit] Any chance tabbed edit panes are coming soon?

    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 13, 2006
      On 13.06.2006, at 03:17, mtm_1999 wrote:

      > Just wondering if there are any plans to add tabs to the GUI. I end
      > up editing a dozen files at
      > once and it gets cumbersome to manage all the windows.

      Tabs are on the top of our list of features for the next major version.

    • richstyles247
      Message 2 of 4 , Jun 13, 2006
        In a somewhat related question, do you have any plans for a "project
        drawer" to navigate easily within a folder/project directory?

        I tend to jump around within a directory a lot so having a drawer on
        the side would really make this a cut above the rest.

        Message 3 of 4 , Jun 14, 2006
          On 14.06.2006, at 00:33, richstyles247 wrote:

          > In a somewhat related question, do you have any plans for a "project
          > drawer" to navigate easily within a folder/project directory?
          >
          > I tend to jump around within a directory a lot so having a drawer on
          > the side would really make this a cut above the rest.

          While that's on our list, I cannot permit whether this feature makes
          it into the next major release.

          For general window navigation, you could try pressing ctrl-1 for some
          short term relief in the mean time.