Re: [SubEthaEdit] Re: Sorting function list in custom modes

  • Mike T. Miller
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 12, 2006
      Hmm, close. It seems to ignore the indentation level in the sort.

      It sorts:

      Class B
      Method foo
      Method bar
      Class A
      Method foo
      Method bar

      into:

      Class A
      Class B
      Method bar
      Method bar
      Method foo
      Method foo

      What I really want is this:

      Class A
      Method bar
      Method foo
      Class B
      Method bar
      Method foo

      Message 2 of 4 , Jun 13, 2006
        On 13.06.2006, at 06:58, Mike T. Miller wrote:

        > Hmm, close. It seems to ignore the indentation level in the sort.

        You are right, it probably should take indentation into account. I
        will file that as bug.