Re: Sorting function list in custom modes

  • Mark
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 12, 2006
      --- In SubEthaEdit@yahoogroups.com, "mtm_1999" <dude@...> wrote:

      > I've created a custom mode for an in-house language and was wondering if sorting was
      > supported in the 'function' pull down.

      Yes - just hold down the option key when you click on the 'function' pop-up menu.
    • Mike T. Miller
      Message 2 of 4 , Jun 12, 2006
        Hmm, close. It seems to ignore the indentation level in the sort.

        It sorts:

        Class B
        Method foo
        Method bar
        Class A
        Method foo
        Method bar

        into:

        Class A
        Class B
        Method bar
        Method bar
        Method foo
        Method foo

        What I really want is this:

        Class A
        Method bar
        Method foo
        Class B
        Method bar
        Method foo

        Message 3 of 4 , Jun 13, 2006
          On 13.06.2006, at 06:58, Mike T. Miller wrote:

          > Hmm, close. It seems to ignore the indentation level in the sort.

          You are right, it probably should take indentation into account. I
          will file that as bug.