RegexSymbols.xml new features

  • Mark
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 9, 2006
      There appear to be some new features in RegexSymbols.xml that aren't documented in the
      Template mode or on the web site.

      In particular, what does the new <blocks> section do? And how is it related to the
      ignoreblocks attribute on <symbol>?
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 9, 2006
        On 10.06.2006, at 06:48, Mark wrote:

        > There appear to be some new features in RegexSymbols.xml that
        > aren't documented in the
        > Template mode or on the web site.
        >
        > In particular, what does the new <blocks> section do? And how is it
        > related to the
        > ignoreblocks attribute on <symbol>?

        These are related, but not yet functional. We will document them as
        soon as they work... ;)