Re: [SubEthaEdit] Preview wiki content

    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 8, 2006
      On 08.06.2006, at 18:18, Kent Karlsson wrote:

      > That script sounds like it could work perfectly. Can it be found
      > somewhere? I haven't spent the time to find out exactly how the url
      > should look yet and there will probably be some trial and error
      > before its working perfectly so it would be easier of I work on
      > getting the parameters correct.

      It's inside the SubEthaEdit application bundle, I attached the script
      and its perl helper for easy access. You can put these in your
      Scripts Folder when you modify the path to the Perl script inside the
      Applescript. The Perl script is used to set a <base> url in the HTML
      so that images and links work correctly and then to open it in
      Safari. Please don't hesitate to ask me if you need help with your
      customizations.

      For general help on scripting you also might find http://
      codingmonkeys.de/subethaedit/scripting.html useful.