French Localization for latest version of SubEthaEdit ?

  • fptarget1973
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 19, 2012
      Hi,

      I'm a french user of SEE and would like to consider translating UI files/strings for the latest version, if it's not too much of a work (at least give it a try !).

      How can this be done ?

      To be honest I'm not at all a developer profile, therefore I don't have any clue about which tool to use except SEE itself for instance.

      Any help/guidance would be gladly appreciated :)

      Thanks for your answers.

      /Franck.