Re: How to: Open and Append Document

  • oprahnoodle
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 6 2:11 AM
      Hi griffin239,

      Here is a small script that might just do what you want:

      tell application "SubEthaEdit"

      set outputName to "murgalua Output" as text

      try

      set x to first document whose name is outputName

      if (name of x is equal to outputName) then

      set contents of the front document to contents of the front document & "foo"

      end if

      on error

      set myf to make new document

      set myf to the front document

      set name of myf to outputName

      set contents of the front document to "foo"

      end try

      end tell

      Hope this helps!