SubEthaEdit scripting - version 2

  • oprahnoodle
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 25 12:25 PM
      Hi folks,

      Just wanted to let you know that I just released version 2.0 of my SubEthaEdit scripts.
      You can find them over at http://christoffer.winterkvist.com/groups/christofferwinterkvist/wiki/743d7/SubEthaEdit__Scripts.html

      It includes basic selections, wrap scripts, snippets and some form of project solution.

      Hope you like it!

      Feedback, suggestions and other form of complaints (just kidding :) ) can either be posted here, yelled on Twitter (@MrStench) or by sending me an email at christoffer [at] winterkvist [dot] com .