Modeless scripts

  • Michael
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 6, 2010
      Some tasks in SEE make more sense to be available for all modes, not just a few. As an example, adding or removing comments is of interest for just about every mode. I wrote some "modeless scripts" for a few of these tasks: adding and removing line-oriented comments, adding and removing block comments, and code indentation. The latter has been mentioned on this list before, and served as a model for the others.

      I think it would be easy enough to add similar modeless scripts for syntax checking, compilation, and so on -- I just haven't had specific need yet!

      Download at <http://www.box.net/shared/ns6jeny3ny>, or see more details at <http://appliedabstraction.blogspot.com/2010/03/modeless-scripts-for-subethaedit.html>.