Working with indentation in scripts

    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 15, 2009
      Is there any way to get either the indentation level or the tab width for scripting purposes? I don't see anything promising in the AppleScript dictionary, but hopefully there is some way I'm overlooking.
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 17, 2009
        On 15.09.2009, at 21:10, michael_j_barber wrote:

        > Is there any way to get either the indentation level or the tab
        > width for scripting purposes? I don't see anything promising in the
        > AppleScript dictionary, but hopefully there is some way I'm
        > overlooking.

        Currently this is not available via AppleScript unfortunately.
        But I will file it as a feature enhancement.