Re: [SubEthaEdit] Re: 3.5 Update or Snow Leopard?

    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 31 2:06 PM
      On 31.08.2009, at 17:24, ocdgeek wrote:

      > Awesome. It does seem like an odd behavior change although I'm sure
      > they have their reasons. What are the chances you'll implement the
      > fix and then Apple will revert their change in the next update?

      We decided to handle selection differently than the standard text
      system on 10.6 in that case and maintain 10.5 behavior in 3.5.1. Apple
      is welcome to chance their mind, but we should not be affected by them
      reverting to 10.5 behavior too.

      > Should I report syntax highlighting inconsistencies (PHP-HTML) on
      > BugShelf?

      Yes please! We are just about to release 3.5.1, anything we can test
      our new fixes against is very welcome. If you can upload sample source
      files, that would make our work a lot easier.