Re: [SubEthaEdit] Re: Linux/Win Clients

    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 27, 2009
      On 27.04.2009, at 20:53, Steve Mokris wrote:

      > SubEthaEdit Team: would you consider publishing the communication
      > protocol, so other applications can integrate with SubEthaEdit?

      Interoperability between collaborative editors is a hard problem, that
      extends beyond just standardizing communications, due to the nature of
      the text transformations involved.

      We have (some) cross-platform support on our roadmap for the mid- to
      long-term however.

    • jcostanzo2004
      Message 2 of 4 , Apr 28, 2009
        Thanks for the replies. Yes it would be nice for cross platform. I understand that this would be difficult to implement. I will just wait and see. Someday