Scripting the find panel?

    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 27, 2009
      I'd like to use AppleScript to do some things with the Find panel. There doesn't seem to be anything relevant in the AppleScript dictionary. I'm pretty sure that I can accomplish what I want by using GUI scripting, but that's generally an unpleasant task and I'd prefer to avoid it if possible. Any suggestions?
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 27, 2009
        On 27.04.2009, at 13:32, michael_j_barber wrote:

        > I'd like to use AppleScript to do some things with the Find panel.
        > There doesn't seem to be anything relevant in the AppleScript
        > dictionary. I'm pretty sure that I can accomplish what I want by
        > using GUI scripting, but that's generally an unpleasant task and I'd
        > prefer to avoid it if possible. Any suggestions?

        You are right, at the moment the find panel is not yet scriptble
        unfortunately. We will look into that for a future version.