Automator actions for SEE

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 10 8:51 AM
      I've implemented Automator actions that (1) get text from the front document in SEE and (2) set text in the front document in SEE. They can be downloaded at <http://www.box.net/shared/hcqjjjtll8>. For those who are interested, sources are available at <http://www.box.net/shared/s032rz538j>.

      Also, I've blogged about implementing the actions at <http://appliedabstraction.blogspot.com/2009/04/experimenting-with-implementing.html>. The post is about implementation, so likely is not worth the bother for those who just want to use the actions.

      Michael Barber