Heredoc support?

  • Gus
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 6, 2008
      It would be nice to have syntax-highlighting work within HEREDOC
      strings, at least for PHP/HTML programming. Maybe few people use it,
      and I don't know how difficult it would be to implement...

      Perhaps there is another way to have syntax-highlighting work for
      something I'm putting into a "string"? I would be grateful for any
      help by a more experienced programmer.

      Kind regards,
      Jim