Re: Beep objective C framework.. any plans to make this public before Apple?

  • jimmy reza
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 23, 2008
      Just trying to get a useful implementation of BEEP to use in XCode.
      I was going to use RoadRunner (which is written in C) but it
      didn't seem full fledged..... the beepc seemed abandoned..
      Beep4j seems dead as well..

      Roadrunner, it is a small library and depends on glib/xmllib ..
      i was trying to find Python for Roadrunner and use
      PYOBJC as a bridge in Xcode but couldnt find it anywhere
      and was wondering if i could call the Roadrunner in C
      using some bridge in XCode.

      If you were to go to use a current beep framework for XCode,
      which one would you use?

      thanks
      jimmy

      Message 2 of 4 , Apr 24, 2008
        On 24.04.2008, at 01:45, jimmy reza wrote:
        > If you were to go to use a current beep framework for XCode,
        > which one would you use?

        I have no first hand experience with it, but I heard good things about
        Vortex (http://vortex.aspl.es/).