Extended LaTeX mode

    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 17, 2008
      As some of the readers of this list may know, I've been working, off and on, on adding scripting support to the LaTeX mode, integrating SubEthaEdit with LaTeX and related
      applications like Skim and BibDesk. I've put a version of the mode on the web, and encourage
      you to try it out and let me know how it works for you. Given reasonable success by others,
      I'll definitely contribute it to the Coding Monkeys for inclusion with SEE.

      The announcement is here:
      http://appliedabstraction.blogspot.com/2008/02/seeing-latex-27-end-in-sight.html
      If you're interested, you can also check out the whole series of posts about the development
      of the mode.

      Or you can just download the mode directly:
      http://www.box.net/shared/7xkmovugw8

      I welcome your comments.