SubEthaServer

  • jannisleidel
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 10, 2008
      Hi list,

      I wondered if there are other people interested in running a standalone server for sharing
      documents (e.g. "SubEthaServer") on any other OS than Mac OS X. What about having an open
      source server software which can easily run on Windows and Unix/Linux Servers?

      Best,
      Jannis
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 10, 2008
        On 10.01.2008, at 12:12, jannisleidel wrote:

        > I wondered if there are other people interested in running a
        > standalone server for sharing
        > documents (e.g. "SubEthaServer") on any other OS than Mac OS X. What
        > about having an open
        > source server software which can easily run on Windows and Unix/
        > Linux Servers?

        We are currently working on a dedicated server for Mac OS X. We will
        have a look at ways to bring it to other operating systems once we are
        finished with that, if there is demand.

        We'd be also be interested in feedback (monkeys@...)
        regarding features you'd expect to see in the server version.