Structuring elements for the mode menu

    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 4, 2008
      Is it possible to add structuring elements to the mode menu? I'd like to be able to put some
      dividing lines between groups of scripts, or possibly group scripts into submenus.
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 7, 2008
        On 05.01.2008, at 07:16, michael_j_barber wrote:

        > Is it possible to add structuring elements to the mode menu? I'd
        > like to be able to put some
        > dividing lines between groups of scripts, or possibly group scripts
        > into submenus.

        That's a good idea. Currently that's not possible but it sounds like a
        really useful addition.

        Message 3 of 3 , Jan 7, 2008

          > On 05.01.2008, at 07:16, michael_j_barber wrote:
          >
          > > Is it possible to add structuring elements to the mode menu? I'd
          > > like to be able to put some
          > > dividing lines between groups of scripts, or possibly group scripts
          > > into submenus.
          >
          > That's a good idea. Currently that's not possible but it sounds like a
          > really useful addition.

          Well, perhaps in a future version, then. As it stands, the nine items I've got in the extended
          LaTeX mode I've been working on are pretty hard to read - and that's quite a modest set for
          LaTeX!