SPAM Overdose !

  • MaamuT Delagrotte
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 13, 2007
      Hi all,

      Would be it possible of fare something against the recrudescence of Spam noted lately on
      this forum?

      PS : Sorry for the funny translation, thx Google translator :D
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 13, 2007
        On 13.08.2007, at 09:24, MaamuT Delagrotte wrote:

        > Hi all,
        >
        > Would be it possible of fare something against the recrudescence of
        > Spam noted lately on
        > this forum?

        Sorry for that, I was hoping Yahoo's spam filtering would work a
        little bit better.
        I just switched on moderation, so mails will take a little bit longer
        to show up, but there shouldn't be any more spam.

      • MaamuT Delagrotte
        Message 3 of 3 , Aug 14, 2007

          > Sorry for that, I was hoping Yahoo's spam filtering would work a
          > little bit better.
          > I just switched on moderation, so mails will take a little bit longer
          > to show up, but there shouldn't be any more spam.

          Ok, merci beaucoup ;)