Re: Scrolling Window from AppleScript?

    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 4, 2007
      --- In SubEthaEdit@yahoogroups.com, Stefan Brantschen <sbr@...> wrote:

      > Hi
      >
      > Can I scroll a SubEthaEdit window to show the current selection (or
      > insertion point) from AppleScript?
      >
      > Thanks and regards
      > -- Stefan

      Reviving a slightly older thread...

      This can be done using UI Scripting. You basically have System Events click the appropriate
      menu entry, in this case "Jump to Selection". I show how to do that in a blog post here:
      <http://appliedabstraction.blogspot.com/2007/07/seeing-latex-3-from-pdfview-
      to.html>. I use it as part of a shell script, but the relevant bits of AppleScript can be
      isolated without any trouble.

      Hope that helps,
      Michael