AW: [SubEthaEdit] Python doesnt run

  • Ingo Stoecker
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 17, 2007
      Hello Jim,

      thanks for your support. You are right with the permission hint. How can I configure the permission
      the files have allways the right permission.

      best regards,

      ingo

      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 17, 2007
        On Jun 17, 2007, at 21:18, Ingo Stoecker wrote:

        > thanks for your support. You are right with the permission hint.
        > How can I configure the permission
        > the files have allways the right permission.

        If you are editing a file in Python mode, the SubEthaEdit Mode menu
        should have a 'chmod ug+x' item that will set the mode to executable.

        Jim