Python doesnt run

  • Ingo Stöcker
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 7, 2007
      Hello,

      I want to run any python scripts which a open in subethaedit. But the
      opening terminal windows show the following error msg.

      "-bash: ./test.py: Permission denied"

      How can I run python script in subethaedit correctly?

      best regards,

      Ingo
    • Jim Tittsler
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 8, 2007
        On Jun 8, 2007, at 07:32, Ingo Stöcker wrote:
        > I want to run any python scripts which a open in subethaedit. But the
        > opening terminal windows show the following error msg.
        >
        > "-bash: ./test.py: Permission denied"

        Does your script have executable permissions? ('chmod +x test.py')

        --
        Jim Tittsler http://www.OnJapan.net/ GPG: 0x01159DB6
        Python Starship http://Starship.Python.net/crew/jwt/